Facts of Tom Delonge
|Full Name||Tom Delonge|
|Birth City||Poway, California|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Sibilings||Kari DeLonge, Shon DeLonge|
|Education||Poway High School|
|Date of Birth||December 13,1975|
Tom DeLonge is an American musician who has also dabbled in entrepreneurship and record producing. As of March 2019, he is valued with a net worth of $80 million. He gathered this net worth from his extensive career as a musician and entrepreneur.
With a career spanning more than 26 years as of March 2019, DeLonge is widely regarded as one of the best Punk rock, Pop rock, Alternative rock and Skate rock singers in the world. The former frontman of Blink 182 made a name for himself as the lovable but reckless singer of the band.
Tom DeLonge’s Net Worth Details, Salary, Income Sources, Earnings
DeLonge is worth $80 million as of March 2019, he made this incredible net worth mostly as a singer. He began his career as a musician and slowly established himself as one of the biggest names in the music industry.
His first successful band was the globally recognized Blink 182 whose fame is world renowned. The band started their musical journey in 1992 and from then on went on to sell millions of albums around the world.
As per reports from verified sources they have sold more than 13 million records in the US and more than 50 million records worldwide. Their debut album was certified Silver by the BPI. Similarly, their breakthrough album, Enema of the State has been certified 5 times Platinum by the RIAA. As of March 2019, the album has sold more than 15 million copies worldwide.
Net Worth 1995
- Notable events: Released his debut album titled Cheshire Cat with Blink 182.
- Earnings: $250,000 (estimated earnings from the sales of their debut album)
Net Worth 1997
- Notable events: Released the album Dude Ranch.
- Earnings: $1,370,000 ( From Dude Ranch sales)
Net Worth 1999
- Notable events: Enema of the State, their breakthrough album was released.
- Earnings: $20,000,000 + $55,000 ( Generated from sales of Enema of the State and The Urethra Chronicles)
Net Worth 2000
- Notable events: Released All the Small Things which reached in at US Alternative charts.
- Earnings: $780,000
Net Worth 2001
- Notable events: Released Take Off Your Pants and Jacket with Blink 182 and also got married to Jennifer Jenkins.
- Earnings: $16,000,000 from album sales.
Net Worth 2002
- Notable events: His daughter with Jenkins was born.
- Earnings: $300,000
Net Worth 2003
- Notable events: Blink 182’s self-titled album came out in this year.
- Earnings: $10,000,000 from album sales
Net Worth 2005
- Notable events: Blink 182 broke up in 2005.
- Earnings: $925,000 from album sales
Net Worth 2006
- Notable events:
- Earnings: 1.46 million from record sales
Net Worth 2007
- Notable events: Founded a firm called Modlife that specializes in technology and design.
- Earnings: $1,000,000 from album sales
Net Worth 2011
- Notable events: Opened a website that published content about extraterrestrial life, paranormal activity, and cryptozoology.
- Earnings: $554,000 from album sales
Net Worth 2014
- Earnings: $45,000 from album sales
Net Worth 2019: $80 million dollars
Apart from his career as a singer and a musician he also earns from his entrepreneurial jobs and websites. He is also endorsed by some major brands and his revenue stream also consists of earnings from advertisements.
Some of his most active sponsors are Ernie Ball, they manufacture strings, guitars, basses, and effect pedals among several other types of musical accessories.
He also earns form his social media presence, his Instagram account generates around $1,818 - $3,030 per post from its 609k followers as of March 2019.
The following table shows some of the albums released by Tom DeLonge and their sales.
|Cheshire Cat||N/A||Silver (BPI)|
|Enema of the State||15,000,000 (WW) + 4,540,000 (US)||5× Platinum (RIAA)|
|Blink-182||7,000,000 (WW) + 2,200,000 (US)||2× Platinum (RIAA)|
He also earns from the websites that he owns. The ads placed on the site generate revenue as per the audience.
Tom DeLonge’s Lifestyle, Assets, Expenses, Properties: House, Cars, Charity, Deficit, Debt, Insurance
Being a multi-millionaire has its perks like spending millions on houses and cars. Although the exact model and make of his car he posted a photo on Instagram showing his car’s night vision feature.
The star bought a house in Del Mar which he listed for $3.995 million in the market. He also has a house in Rancho Santa Fe, California, US her the median price for a home is around $2,527,200.
The star also does charity from time to time, he along with his band donated the proceeds from his tour to Cancer Research.
The pop-punk icon started an academy which doubled as an Alien Hunting organization and racked up $37 million in deficit. The company racked up the debt after not being to properly operate.
Although stars like DeLonge rake in the big bucks they also have to pay bigger taxes than most people to the IRS. Income taxes claim a huge bulk of the money of big earners like him. People who earn more than $1 million have to pay 33.1% in taxes.
Tom DeLonge’s Personal details – Age, Height, Wife, Relationships
Tom DeLonge was born Thomas Matthew DeLonge Jr. on December 13, 1975, in Poway, California, U.S. to father Thomas DeLonge Sr. and mother Connie DeLonge. He is American by nationality and White ethnicity.
DeLonge started dating DeLonge in 1996, he had been friends with him since high school. They got married in a ceremony held in Coronado, California, USA on May 26, 2001. Jimmy Eat World performed at the reception of their wedding.
The marriage has blessed them with two children a daughter born in 2002 and a son born in 2006.