Facts of Stephanie Allynne
Stephanie Allynne is widely recognized as a comedian and actress for her work in In a World..., Dream Corp, LLC, and One Mississippi. As of March 2019, the stellar comedian’s net worth is around $1.5 million. She gathered this decent net worth from her career as a comedian which started back in 2009 with a TV series named UCB Comedy Originals.
The California born comedian came into the spotlight after working in the improvisational sketch comedy show Upright Citizens Brigade. The show brought her worldwide fame and recognition. After this, she became famous for her excellent humor and all around beloved material.
Stephanie Allynne’s Net Worth Details, Income Sources, Movies, And Television Shows
As of March 2019, American actress Allynne is worth $1.5 million. She started her career as a struggling artist and now she is considered an ace comedian whose fame reaches the ends of the world.
Her movie ‘In a World...’ was made with a budget of less than $1 million and grossed more than $3.1 million.
Her Net worth, Salary, Earning, And Income Sources Through Out The Years
- 2009- Stephanie debuts on TV with the show UCB Comedy Originals which is a worldwide hit.
- 2012- Allynne made her debut in the big screen with a short film and was a relatively obscure name in show business.
- 2013- She was cast in her first feature film called In a World... that grossed $3 Million at the box office.
- 2018- The comedian gets her big break in the movie Pacific Rim Uprising which is worldwide hit and brings her worldwide recognition. Her net worth in this is reported at $1.5 million.
- 2019- Stephanie Allynne’s net worth is valued at $1.5 million.
Movies And Television Appearances
- In the year 2012, she worked in the short film Tomorrow. She also appeared on the hit TV show 2 Broke Girls alongside Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs.
- Then in 2013, she worked in her first feature film which grossed $3 Million worldwide and was made with a budget of less than $1 million.
- After this in 2015 she worked in the film People Places Things which grossed over $67,046.
- Notably, she worked in the film called Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates which grossed over 77.1 million.
- Remarkably, she also played a role in Pacific Rim Uprising and it grossed $290.5 million.
The comedian also earns from form endorsements and advertisements from various companies. She has appeared in commercials of Whole Food Market, Verizon Sport, and Amazon Echo. Celebs also earn from advertisements on social media where the minimum pay for a sponsored post is around $2000.
Her net worth is comparable to the likes of comedian Bobby Lee and Creed star Michael B. Jordan who each have a net worth of $1 million.
Stephanie Allynne’s Lifestyle, Assets, And Expenses, Tas, Insurance
As Allynne is a millionaire she must live the big shot lifestyle but there is no information about her expenses, and lifestyle in the media. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California, the U.S where the average cost of a home is around $689,500.
Renting out apartments cost around $2,846 per month for a two-bedroom apartment. Similarly the cost of transportation utilities in around $1,800 to $2,000.
There are, however, no reports on her tax and insurance policies.
Stephanie Allynne’s Personal Details- Is She Dating Anyone?
Regarding her personal details, Stephanie Allynne was born September 19, 1986, in Claremont, California, U.S. She moved to Buffalo, New York later. As for her ethnicity, she is White by ethnicity and is American by nationality.
Allynne is currently in a relationship with Tig Notaro. The couple got married on October 24, 2015. Amazingly the beautiful comedian had never dated anyone before Notaro.cc
She personally quoted:
I was so into Tig and I was falling in love with her and I didn't know how to identify it because I thought I was straight.
In June of 2016, their twin sons were born via surrogacy but their names have not revealed.