Facts of Rory McIlroy
Rory McIlroy is a Northern Irish professional golfer who has an estimated net worth of $130 million. Till date, Rory has the record of 24 wins. Moreover, from his four-time major wins, he became one of the popular golfers of the nation.
Today we are here to discuss Rory McIlory's net worth, salary, income sources, expenses, house, car, and personal details.
Rory McIlory Net Worth Details, Salary, Income Sources
Rory McMcIlroys estimated to have the net worth of around $130 million according to Celebrity net worth, whereas, The richest estimated his net worth as $90 million. He earns his net worth from his career as a professional English golfer from Northern Ireland.
As per a verified source, the annual income of the golfer is around $37,700,000 and monthly earning is estimated at approximately $3,141,666.67. On a daily basis, he earns a sum of $145,000 and weekly he makes up to $725,000.
Rory was introduced to golf at the very young age by his coach father. After stepping in the Sports world at 9, he reached the top position and is still listed on the top 5 highest paid golfers around the world.
Here is the list of earnings and collection of Rory McIlory throughout his career.
Net Worth 2007:
- Notable Events: Earnings from European Tour
- Earnings: $307,000
Net Worth 2009:
- Notable Events: Earnings from European Tour ($941,000), Earnings from PGA Tour ($1,140,000)
- Earnings: $2,081,000
Net Worth 2010:
- Notable Events: Earnings from season European Tour ($2,430,000), Earnings from PGA Tour ($3,380,000)
- Earnings: $5,810,000
Net Worth 2011:
- Notable Events: Earnings from season European Tour ($5,000,000), Earnings from PGA Tour ($2,570,000)
- Earnings: $7,570,000
Net Worth 2012:
- Notable Events: Earnings from season European Tour ($7,440,000), Earnings from PGA Tour ($10,870,000)
- Earnings: $18,310,000
Net Worth 2013:
- Notable Events: Earnings from season European Tour ($1,160,000), Earnings from PGA Tour ($2,430,000), Salary from wins ($13,600,000), 5 years contract deal with Nike[$10-$15 million per year] ($50,000,000), Sponsorships ($16,000,000)
- Earnings: $533,190,000
Net Worth 2014:
- Notable Events: Earnings from PGA Tour ($313,000), June Endorsement earnings ($20,000,000) and wins salary ($4,300,000) as per Forbes
- Earnings: $24,613,000
Net Worth 2015:
- Notable Earnings: According to 2015 Forbes estimation Endorsement earnings ($32,000,000), winnings and salary ($16,300,000)
- Earnings: $48,300,000
Net Worth 2016:
- Notable Earnings: July Endorsement deals and salary
- Earnings: $42.5 million
Net Worth 2017: $110 Million
- Notable Earnings: Forbes June 2017 estimates $50 million and as per Golf digest 2017; $49,514,506
Net Worth 2018: $121 Million
As of March 2019, the Ireland-born professional golfer has a net worth of around $130 million.
Moreover, he makes money from social media too. Instagram pays professional golfer from $3,371.25 to $5,618.75.
Apart from this, he also earns well from the endorsement deals and promotional ads. He earned up to $146,524,000 in 2016. Moreover, he has made investments of around $4,282,247.
Till date, he has endorsed TaylorMade, Oakley, Nike, Bose, Santandar, Omega and Upper Deck.
Rory McIlory Lifestyle, Expenses, Charity, Assets: House And Car
With such gigantic net worth, Rory McIlory is living a wealthy and lavish life style in his gorgeous Florida mansion worth $9.5 million in Palm Beach Garden. Moreover, he owns a $65 million house in Moneyreagh, Northern Ireland.
Rory also seems to be fond of luxury cars. He owns cars including Lamborghini Aventador worth $400,000, Luxury large SUV Range Rover costing $45900 and Bugatti Veyron worth $2 million.
Moreover, he pays the property tax of $98,433,837 and has the total expenses of approximately $31,394,376.
Moreover, the golfer pays a yearly premium for his hand, shoulder and property insurance.
He is also involved in charities.
Rory McIlory Personal Details, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Weight, And Past Affairs
Rory McIlory was born on 4 May 1989 to parents; father Gerry Mcilory and mother McDonald. He was born and raised in Hollywood, County Down, Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom.
Talking about his personal life, he is a happily married man. Rory married Erica Stoll in April 2017 at Ashford Castle in Cong, County Mayo. The couple actually started dating in 2015 and engaged in Paris while they were on holiday. The power couple is yet to have children.
Previously, he was engaged to Caroline Wozniacki on 31 December 2013. On 21 May 2014, they called off their engagement. The then-couple were together from 2011 to 2014.
As of 2019, he is 29 years old and stands tall at the height of 5 Feet 9 Inches or 175cm and weight around 73 kgs or 160lbs,