Facts of Randy Quaid
|Full Name||Randy Quaid|
|Birth Name||Randy Randall Rudy Quaid|
|Birth City||Houston, Texas|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Spouse||Evi Quaid (m. 1989), Ella Jolly (m. 1980–1989)|
|No Of Children||1|
|Sibilings||Dennis Quaid, Brandy Quaid, Buddy Quaid|
|Filmography||Tosh.0,Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach|
|Education||University of Houston School of Theatre and Dance, University of Houston|
|Date of Birth||October 1,1950|
American Actor Randy Quaid's Net Worth Is Negative
Oscar-nominated actor, the Texas native Randy Quaid has spent his more than four decades in the entertainment industry, having appeared in A Streetcar Named Desire (1984) and Elvis (2005). As of August of 2019, Quaid has an estimated net worth of approximately -$1 million.
He is one of the highly successful actors in the world and gained huge popularity, however, why he has negative income? What was the reason? We have all the details of Quaid’s net worth, salary, income sources, expenses, house, car, and financial problems.
Fortune Build-Up & Down Turn: Earnings & Income Sources
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Randy Quaid is estimated to have the net worth of around -$1 million as of August 2019. The main source of his income is acting career, accompanied by music career.
In the United States, the average salary of an actor is estimated to be approximately $50,313. Actually, the pay of the artist ranges from $19 thousand to $205 thousand.
He entered the entertainment industry in 1973. Till date, Randy Quaid has appeared in over 90 films. Here is the list of Randy Quaid’s earnings over the years.
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie The Last Picture Show
- Earnings: $29,100,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie What's Up, Doc?
- Earnings: $66,000,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie The Last Detail ($10,000,000) and Paper Moon ($30,900,000)
- Earnings: $40,900,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz
- Earnings: $1,700,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie Breakout
- Earnings: $16,000,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie The Missouri Breaks
- Earnings: $14,000,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie Midnight Express
- Earnings: $35,000,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie The Long Riders ($15,800,000) and Foxes ($7,400,000)
- Earnings: $23,200,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie Heartbeeps
- Earnings: $2,150,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie National Lampoon's Vacation
- Earnings: $61,400,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie Fool for Love ($900,000) and The Slugger's Wife ($1,880,000)
- Earnings: $2,780,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie The Wraith
- Earnings: $3,500,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie No Man's Land
- Earnings: $2,880,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation ($71,300,000), Bloodhounds of Broadway ($43,670), Out Cold ($294,270), Parents ($70,530), Salary from the movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation ($1,000,000)
- Earnings: $22,620,000
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie Texasville ($2,300,000), Martians Go Home ($129,780), Quick Change ($15,300,000) and worldwide box office collection of Days of Thunder ($157,920,000)
- Earnings: $175,649,780
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie Freaked
- Earnings: $29,300
- Notable Events: Box office sales of the movie Major League II ($30,630,000) and The Paper ($48,420,000)
- Earnings: $79,050,000
- Notable Events: Salary from the movie Kingpin ($2,250,000), Independence Day ($2,200,000)
- Earnings: $4,450,000
- Notable Events: Salary from the movie The Adventures of Pluto
- Earnings: $1,250,000
- Notable Events: Salary from the movie Goya's Ghosts
- Earnings: $1,000,000
Randy Quaid Legal Issues
Quaid filed the case against the producers of his movie Brokeback Mountain in 2006 for misprinting the film as "a low-budget, art house film with no prospect of making money".
Eventually, in 2009, Police arrested Quaid and his wife Ella Marie Jolly for allegedly defrauding by using an invalid credit card to pay a sum of $10,000 bill in Santa Barbara. Moreover, the couple was dragged down to many controversies in the recent and past years.
Most importantly, they are infamous for being the victims of Star Whackers, a secret gang which was responsible for the death of legendary singer and actor Heath Ledger and David Carradine. Such incidents and controversies charged the actor with a huge amount including bail fees, court fees, extradition procedure, and charges.
Lifestyle, Expenses & Assets: House, Cars, And Charity
Randy Quaid's house is located in Beverly Hills, California, the United States. In the 90s the couple they sold their house and later lived in hotel rooms and caravan after migration.
The pair was also arrested for squatting in the guest house of their previous house in California. In 2009, they caused a damage of $5000 dollars and were arrested. Moreover, $50,000 was paid per person for bail from jail.
Talking about his vehicles, Randy owns an early model Toyota Prius worth $28,070.
A source also revealed that he does not have any insurance and there are also no reports on her charities.
Randy Quaid's Personal Details: Age, Height, & Children
Randy Quaid aka Randy Randall Rudy Quaid was born on 1 October 1950 in Houston, Texas, U.S. He was born to parents; father Buddy Quaid and mother Juanita Bonniedale Jordan.
He helped brother Dennis Quaid to pursue career as a full time career.
As of 2019, he is 68 years old.
Marriage & Wife
Sneaking into the personal life, Randy Quaid is a married man. He tied the knot to American Film Director Evi Quaid on 24 August 1989.
Previously, he was married to a former model Ella Marie Jolly from 11 May 1980 to 20 June 1985. The then-couple is blessed with a child, daughter Amanda Marie.
Trivia: His nephew Jack Quaid is also an actor.