Who Is Maggie Rulli?
Maggie Rulli owns a net worth of $600,000. Maggie Rulli is one of the faces of the ABC channel. She joined the circuit in June 2016 and serves as a Washington-based multi-format ABC News correspondent.
Besides, the American journalist also worked for Channel One News.
Journey To Success
Rulli attended the Boston College and graduated summa cum laude. After college, she briefly worked on the Late Night with Conan O'Brien as an intern.
Shortly after, she worked on the Canadian talk show CityLine where she was credited as a show producer and for the concept of scripts and location shoots. She also wrote intros, promos, and the interview questions for the show.
Maggie again joined The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien on June 2009 and this time worked at the talent department. She was there for four months. After two months of break, in Jan 2010, she joined CBS Affiliate (WBZ), where she worked for the show Phantom Gourmet.
Later, in 2006, the current ABC host Rulli joined her former college to work at the B.C.'s cable television network as an executive producer, anchor, and reporter which became her first experience in the news field. She worked on the channel for three years and ten months from Sep 2006 – Jun 2010.
She then became the face of The Pulse Network, where she worked as the host and Digital Media Marketer from Jun 2010 – Aug 2011. She was also the part of the NBCUniversal, Inc for seven months in 2012.
After working for Live Stream and Zazoom, Maggie worked for Channel One News as an Anchor and Reporter for four years and two months from Apr 2012 – May 2016.
Finally, in June 2016, she joined ABC News as a News Reporter and is still continuing her work.
Her career took a massive turn when she joined ABC. The channel became the platform for her to show her ability. As of now, she has covered many high profile stories for the channel, and some of them are listed below:
- Iran during the nuclear deal negotiations
- Paris after the terrorist attack
- Cuba after the renovation of diplomatic relations with the United States
- Homeless youth in America
- State of atomic weapons in the States
- Interviewed First Lasy Michelle Obama
How Much Is Her Net Worth?
As of 2019, the 30-year-old journalist is worth $1 million. While discussing her salary, in the USA, an average wage of a News Anchor is $41,791 per year.
The lowest-earning can be $29K, $42K Average, and $68K high. Similarly, a journalist earns $46K, News Reporter $42K, and a TV Anchor earns $105K in an average. Similarly, the average additional cash compensation ranges between $311 - $5,999.
Maggie is currently the employee of ABC channel, and as per the PayScale, the average ABC Television Network salary is $64k. The journalist usually gets between $19k - $41k, and News Anchors are paid $52k - $183k.
Where Is Maggie Rulli From?
Rulli was born on January 7, 1987, in Georgia. Her parents moved to Boston when she was quite young and spent most of her childhood days there.
She is currently married to Balke Morgan. Her husband is a Business Development Lead for Etsy. The couple dated for a few years before finally tying the knot on September 9, 2017, in an intimate wedding ceremony.
- Maggie ran the Boston Marathon on the College team in 2008, which was a charity event to raise money for the education of needy people.
- She loves to travel and has visited places like Iran, Japan, Brazil, and Cuba.
- Rulli was honored with the Lawton Award as the school’s most outstanding communications major from her college.
- She was a part of the sorority group "Phi Beta Kappa".
- She is quite active on social media. As of late 2019, she has 13k followers on Instagram and 7k on Twitter.