Facts of Dax Shepard
|Full Name||Dax Shepard|
|Birth City||Milford, Milford Charter Township|
|No Of Children||2|
|Sibilings||Carly Hatter, David Shepard|
|Filmography||Without a Paddle (2004),Zathura: A Space Adventure (2005)|
|Education||Walled Lake Central|
|Date of Birth||2,1975|
Actor and comedian Dax Shepard is known for films like Chips, Hit and Run, When in Rome, Smother, The Comeback among others. From his career in the show business, he made a net worth of $12 million as of March 2019. He was able to amass this net worth from his work as a comedian and actor for more than 20 years.
Most of his movies have earned millions at the box office. He started his career back in 1998 and has now become an acclaimed actor in the industry. To add to his humor and acting talents he is also a writer and director.
Dax Shepard’s Net Worth Is $12 Million: Salary And Income Sources
As of March 2019, Dax Shepard’s net worth is $12 million. His multimillion-dollar net worth is credited largely to his film and TV career. He mostly earns from his career as a comedian and actor.
There is no information about his exact salary in the media however, according to PayScale the average actor earns around $39.84 per hour.
Similarly, the average salary for a comedian is around $20,000 and directors are paid $92,220 per year. Also, scriptwriters earn around $20.00 per hour.
Further, he also earns from his royalties and residuals from his TV series as well as films.
Net Worth 2003
- Notable Events: Worked behind the scenes on the movie Cheaper as a camera crew member.
- Box Office: Cheaper grossed over $190,210,000.
Net Worth 2004
- Notable Events: Starred in the movie Without a Paddle as Tom Marshall
- Box Office: Without a Paddle collected over $69,630,000 worldwide.
Net Worth 2006
- Notable Events: Played in Employee of the Month
- Box Office: Employee of the Month, Idiocracy and Let's Go to Prison combined grossed over $38,870,000.
Net Worth 2008
- Notable Events: He played a main role in the comedy Baby Mama, alongside Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
- Box Office: Baby Mama grossed over $66,020,000.
Net Worth 2009
- Box Office: Old Dogs grossed over $96,750,000 worldwide.
Net Worth 2010
- Notable Events: Got engaged to Kristen Bell and also acted in the globally acclaimed rom-com, When in Rome.
- Box Office: $43,820,000
Net Worth 2014
- Notable Events: Did a commercial for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S alongside his wife Kristen Bell.
- Box Office: The movies Veronica Mars, This is Where I Leave You and The Judge grossed a combined $130,240,000.
Net Worth 2017
- Notable Events: Acted in the movie CHiPs alongside Michael Peña, Rosa Salazar and his wife Kristen Bell.
- Box Office: CHiPs grossed over $26,800,000 worldwide.
Net Worth 2013
- Notable Events: Dax got married to Kristen Bell on October 17, 2013, for $142
Net Worth 2017: $12 million
Net Worth 2018: $12 million
Apart from this he also earns a lot of money from endorsements, advertisements, and commercials. He did a commercial with wife Kristen Bell for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S which was so popular that it grossed over 20 million views on YouTube.
Likewise, he has done commercials for Samsung home appliances, Samsung Family Hub TV, Samsung Washer with Activewash, Prostate Cancer Foundation, the Visit California campaign etc.
Dax Shepard’s Lifestyle, House, Cars, Charity
Shepard lives the rich life and spends big on houses as well as vehicles. In 2018 he bought the world renowned Yamaha R1 bike which can be bought for $16,699 and a $20,999 ATV RZR in addition to a $46,145 Lincoln Continental.
He spent a total of $95,530 on the aforementioned vehicles. The cherry on top of his vehicle collection is a Ducati Multistrada which costs around $23,000.
In the same year, he also bought a home in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California, USA with his wife which cost around $4,300,000.
He Bought His First Car at 15: His Car Collection
His first car was a 1976 Pontiac Catalina that he bought for $400 from the side of the road when he was 15. After this, he bought a 1984 Mustang GT whose price starts from around $1495.
Along with his cars, he is also a passionate biker and owned a Suzuki Katana 600 when he was 16 years old. He owns another beast, the Suzuki GSX-R1000 whose price starts at around $14,699.
Along with this, he also pays the insurance premiums as he is a biker he surely wants to be insured in the event of an unfortunate crash. He must have life insurance as well as dental and health insurance.
He is also involved in low-key charity works.
Dax Shepard’s Personal Details – Age, Family, Sister, Children, Wife, Height
Dax Shepard was born Dax Randall Shepard on January 2, 1975. He is 44 years old as of March 2019. He was born to father Dave Robert Shepard, Sr. and mother Laura LaBo. He has a sister named Carly Hatter. Regarding his ethnicity, he is White and is American by nationality.
He is Married to Kristen Bell
They got engaged in January 2010 but decided to wait until same-sex marriage was legalized. After the Supreme Court ruled the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional on June 26, 2013, Bell proposed to Shepard via Twitter and he accepted.
The relationship has blessed them with two kids both daughters. Their eldest daughter was born in March 2013 and their youngest was born in December 2014.